- Walking in the stunning countryside, or guided hill and mountain walking or Climbing visit wildwalkswales.co.uk
- Fly fishing on the famous Tanat river
- Great cycling
- Lake Vyrnwy- Victorian stone-built dam, built in the 1880s and natural Nature reserve “Apart from the stunning scenery it’s like a little slice of Wales (Simon King, BBC Springwatch)
- Bala- a small yet fascinating market town famous for its water sports facilities, walking, cycling, and miniature steam railway,
- Rhaeadr waterfall- an enchanting waterfall set in the Berwyn Mountains. At 240ft (80m) high it is the UK’s tallest single drop waterfall.
- Towns of Oswestry , Welshpool, Shrewsbury and Llangollen are all close by.
- Local shops and pubs serving food in nearby villages
Welcome to our website
Set in the beautiful Tanat valley, between the lovely villages of Llanrhaeadr-ym-Mochnant and Penybontfawr, this newly converted traditional stone barn is available for 4 star self catering holidays and Bed & Breakfast.
Contact Jan & Rich Blythin by telephone 01691 860384, or email email@example.com
Bellevue is surrounded by stunning scenery and pretty villages with a good choice of local pubs serving quality food,. The location is perfect for a rural break and ideal for walking, cycling, fishing, bird-watching or just relaxing, but don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what some of our guests have said.
Rowland family from Southport - "Wow! The first thought in all our minds as we saw the beautiful cottage and its stunning views. To wake up here every morning has been a wonderful experience."
English family from High Wycombe - "Had a lovely time, a fantastic base for a variety of different days out, wish we had longer."
Chris, Carol Daniel & Joe from Wolverhampton "Marvellous and so friendly! We will be back again and again."
John & Helen from Bristol - "We have had a lovely relaxing few days and can't wait to visit again."
Bellevue has just what you are looking for. If you prefer a self-catering holiday in a cosy cottage with great outdoor space taking full advantage of the fabulous views over the valley, see Cottage page. Or if you would like to stay in our lovely ground-floor B&B ensuite rooms with a delicious choice of breakfasts see B&B page.